This little girl turned one. It went so fast!
I love Emme so much. She stole a piece of my heart I never knew existed.
I thought I was already blessed beyond measure- and then somehow we scored this kid.
We just don't deserve her but we aren't giving her back- ever!
She has the most kind soul I have ever known.
Loving comes natural to her- and she loves deep and good.
She loves to laugh and giggle and talk.
Her smile kills me.
She's obsessed with her golf ball.
She is incredibly cuddly but extremely independent all at the same time.
She does things on her own time table.
She doesn't fuss unless she needs her food. Don't get in the way of this girl and her food.
We love you Ems.
We can't believe how blessed we are to have you in our lives.
You have made our family so much better!






















Happy Birthday you cutie! That cake sure looks good. I wish I could have a handful!
ReplyDelete