20.10.13

Tiny Glimpses of Pure Joy

Its been a rough week.  We got back from vacation at the end of last week (more on that awesome adventure with the hubby later), we have all been sick ALL week long, and I just haven't been able to get into the normal swing of things.  I haven't been anywhere near my A game- and I HATE being off my game.

I don't mean to complain.  But all too often I think blogs are full of a little too much of the "ultra amazing" moments in life and not enough of the "real" stuff.  So, before I post these pictures of the little tiny glimpses of pure joy we had this week, I thought I should be honest first.

I am surprised we even have these and if it weren't for my amazing husband, we wouldn't!  He is seriously my everything.








 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top