20.3.14

As of Late...

I've been totally failing on this little blog goal.  Remember when I wrote about how we have big plans for this year?  We weren't kidding!  We set out to accomplish a lot this year, and it just so happens that its all hitting at the exact same time (more on our big plans later)!  So, basically, I've been swamped with other things and this goal is lower down on the list. 

Anywho, like you care, but there is the situation at the moment.

__________________________________________________________________________________

These two little huligans are just way too much fun. Granted, I have days- or even weeks- when being a mom is more work than fun (like RIGHT now, Kenton is putting the girls to bed because I can't stand being around whining kids for a second long)- but for the most part, these two make life pretty darn great!





















 Emme: you are especially hilarious lately. What is this?
We were all playing having a good time, and then you just plop down head first into the pillow. You laid there motionless for a few seconds and then popped up and belly laughed. Such a silly girl.

2 comments :

  1. Love these pictures! You forgot to mention that your crazy sister in law is stealing a whole lot of your free time. Just remember, I'm super appreciative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SOOO excited for you and all of your BIG plans this year...can't wait for the rest of the world to hear about them:) Also...I need to see pictures of all of the big plans:)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top